I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

What Shall Come, It Will Come... :'(

it's been a long time i didn't update my blog... i never expect that, the next time of updating, i will write about a big disaster..

11st March 2011, 2pm, while I was enjoying my thing, I didn't know that, at another side in the world, few hundred thousands people were suffering!!!

Magnitude 8.9 earthquake... what is this?

7 times aftershock with Magnitude 6.8 (same with New Zealand's earthquake)

4 meter-high tsunami hit inland....

the size of damage is still in question when i write this blog...

i don't know how to describe my feeling now, indeed, tear was rolling in my eyes..

hopefully, the pics below will express everything :












































































PS : HEAL THE WORLD......

2 comments: