I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I hate To draw FACE!!!

I like drawing...

I hate colouring...

I like to draw with Pencil..

I like black and white drawing..

but...

seriously, I HATE TO DRAW PEOPLE'S FACE!!

Why?? below has given you the answer~

Eason Chan is my favourite singer

--------->>

i try to draw him, but i fail = =

just a little incorrectness in the angle of any facial part, it is no longer look like him...

tat's why i hate to draw face!!!

Sorry Eason... T___T






















another example!!!

IP MAN 2~

I use the pirated DVD cover as the source to draw..

i sketched the figure of Donnie Yen without the facial expression,

then I drew the 木人桩,

then using pencil to show the shadow and colour,

then the title 叶问2

FINALLY!!

the facial expression.... AGAIN

I FAILED~

it doesn't look like Donnie Yen... maybe really look like the Ip Man himself~ haha





















the title not bad, right??





















overall, except the face, all are ok.... right??

















without the face, the difference is so huge... = =





















PS : I like drawing, but definitely not the face... but I WONT GIVE UP IN IT....
master the weakness is greater^^

No comments:

Post a Comment