I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Mata" - Malaysia Polis (English post)












today, this moment, 12:02am Sunday, i just came back from Permaisuri, and have a very "good" mood to write this post...

let me introduce to you - MATA, our Malaysia Royal Polis~

for some sorts of reason, Malaysian, especially Chinese, address them as "MATA", literally means "eyes"...

maybe their eyes are very sharp, sharp until think that i "might be" a drug dealer?

this is the story i would like to share it out >>

Saturday night, I was driving my brother's Peugeot 206, on the way back to my house in Pandan Jaya...

I realised that the traffic became unusual jammed for that road, but I didn't care much, because i was talking phone :D

suddenly, right after the car in front me turned to the right lane, i saw ROAD BLOCK!!

"Ooii....唔讲啦,有road block!" immediately put down my phone and pretended as nothing XD

before this, my sister taught me that, whenever there is a road block in the night, always switch on the light inside, so that the policeman can see clearly what is inside and will not "trouble" you...

SO..........

I switched on~ AND, smiled to them~

Guess what, the first policeman asked me :" pergi mana?" ( going where? )

"balik rumah" (going home)

"berhenti kat tepi" (stop at the road-side > trouble = =)

I just stop laa!!

i walked down from the car, then the policeMEN started to ask me plenty of question, of course, i will translate into English now~

P = PoliceMEN M = Me

P : why are you panic? You did something wrong ah?
M : of course i am panic laaa... first time being checked... ( and very SHIT luck!!!)
P : (touching my pants' pocket)
M : my phone is in the car..
P : why do i want your phone? I want your driving license and IC. (how should i know !?)
M : (took my wallet out from my bag and showed to them)
P : you are P-license ah?
M : (pointing to the P sticker on my rear car screen) neh, u can see here.
P : Do you "play" drug?
M : ( i am pissed off ) Sir, I am just thin in size, but I didn't touch drug at all!!!

I can tell you, right after that, they opened everything as possible to check whether i have kept drug, even my Buddhist rosary, they instructed me to open it, okay laa!! but ridiculously, they didn't open my car locker, which have many "things" inside!

at last, conversation between Policeman A and B >>

PA : ei, just go laa.
PB : ( no response )
PA : found anything?
PB : (shaking his head) no.... ( of course no laa!!!!)
PA : ok... just go...
PA & PB : thank you ah zai!
M : thank you sir ^^''' (==)

okay..... my question is >>

1) next time, if i saw police car in night, SHOULD or SHOULDN'T i turn on my light?
2) next time, especially Saturday n
ight, SHOULD or SHOULDN'T i go out?
3) next time, again, Saturday night, SHOULD or SHOULDN'T i drive BLACK Peugeot?
4) next time, SHOULD and SHOULDN'T i wear proper attire with normal appearance?
5) what the heck mak
e them feel that i would be a drug dealer????

because I am a youngster?? youngster like clubbing on Saturday night with taking drugs?
because I am driving BLACK SPORTY CAR?
because I am smiling to them???










seriously... what the fuck i have done? i didn't see any of the cars in front had been stopped!

hey please laa... road block is good, it can prevent crime, BUT, don't ask me some silly questions, okay?

if i am a drug dealer, will i tell u that " YES SIR, I AM DRUG DEALER" ?













totally salute to the them, especially when they asked me to keep my wallet properly, because they said "keep your wallet nicely, otherwise u people will say that police took your wallet..."

before leaving, he again mentioned "check the properties inside your car har, we didn't take anything, don't say that police took your things"

I was like WTF??? did i say so?? why are u afraid of being said so? You buat salah? (did something wrong? )

my sincere and kind comment to them is

DON'T JUDGE A DRUG DEALER BASED ON AGE, CAR, OR SEXUALITY~

maybe can take a look at the video below, of how the Malaysia Royal Police being insulted :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ULgopuJ80

honestly and personally, if possible, i will fxxk the girl inside because of her arrogance~

but to release my dissatisfaction of being checked, i share this video out~

PS : Malaysia BOLEH!!

2 comments:

  1. walao... u damn bad luck la... but u vry dare to "fight" wif them ohh.. i heard a case is the police said tat he wan money from the driver... then he ask the driver stop the car a side.. then ask him giv them money, if not he wil bring tat guy back to balai n say he got dadah inside the car... WTX... wat type of police is tat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... maybe i am "good luck" ?
    they are the true responsible type policemen, i think they wont take bribe from me de XD
    just that, very dissatisfied of being suspected~hahahaha~ hopefully no more next time :D

    ReplyDelete